The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a competent networking professional. It is an international certification that proves a technician’s competency in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure. Although not a prerequisite, it is recommended that CompTIA Network+ candidates have at least nine months of experience in network support or administration or academic training, along with a CompTIA A+ certification.
- Network Fundamentals
- The OSI Model TCP/IP Fundamentals
- TCP/IP Utilities
- Network operating systems
- Wired and wireless networks
- WAN and remote access technologies
- Network access and security
- Fault tolerance and disaster recovery
- Network troubleshooting
For more info on Comptia click here.
- Educate the IT channel: Our educational resources, comprising online guides, webinars, market research, business mentoring, open forums and networking events, help our members grow their businesses and become “best in class.”
- Certify the IT workforce: We are the leading provider of technology-neutral and vendor-neutral IT certifications.
- Advocate on behalf of the IT industry: On Capitol Hill, we bring the power of small- and medium-sized IT businesses to bear as a united voice.
- Give back through philanthropy: Our foundation enables disadvantaged populations to gain the skills they need for employment in the IT industry.
Our vision of the IT landscape is shaped by 30 years of global perspective and more than 2,000 members and 1,000 business partners. We are driven by our members and led by an elected board of industry professionals.
All proceeds are directly reinvested in programs that benefit our valued members and the industry as a whole. Headquartered outside of Chicago, we have offices across the United States and in Australia, Canada, China, Germany, India, Japan, South Africa and the United Kingdom.