Each new student that comes in is tested to see what field they are best suited to in the world of IT. We use the Myers-Brigg test also known as the Jung Typology Test.
You will be redirected to our sister site BullITech, so please do not be alarmed when the site looks a bit different.
A bit about the test below:
Jung Typology Test™
This free test is based on Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typological approach to personality.Upon completion of the questionnaire, you will:
- Obtain your 4-letter type formula according to Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ typology, along with the strengths of preferences and the description of your personality type
- Discover careers and occupations most suitable for your personality type along with examples of educational institutions where you can get a relevant degree or training
- See which famous personalities share your type
- Access free career development resources and learn about premium ones
- Be able to use the results of this test as an input into the Jung Marriage Test™ and the Demo of the Marriage Test™, to assess your compatibility with your long-term romantic partner
Instructions: When responding to the statements, of the two responses please choose the one you agree with most. If you are not sure how to answer, make your choice based on your most typical response or feeling in the given situation. To get a reliable result, please respond to all questions. When you are done with answering, press the “Score It!” button at the bottom of the screen.